This Week’s Prize: (1) Steamboy 200CU Steam Cleaner
from Reliable Corporation
Hurry! Contest ends 08/02/15 at 11:59 PM EST
This week’s prize
Steamboy 200CU Steam Cleaner
from Reliable Corporation
The new Steamboy 200CU eco-friendly steam floor mop sanitizes sealed floor surfaces and freshens carpets— without the use of chemicals! The “green” cleaning tool is especially beneficial for parents and pet owners as the vapor steam quickly yet efficiently kills 99.99% of common bacteria/germs and also destroys allergens. Heating up in under 30 seconds, the steam floor mop is a fast, “green” cleaning alternative as the only required ingredient is water and the microfiber pads are machine washable.
How To Enter
- Like our Facebook page
- Click on the Fab Furnishings Giveaway
- Fill out the quick registration form
- Share a tweet and earn an extra entry
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to TotalHousehold and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules.
Next Week’s Prize
Splitting Axe & Hatchet
Next Contest Begins: 08/03/15 at 12:00 AM EST
Send Me a Reminder Email
Also Check Out These Great Stories
THE TOTALHOUSEHOLD, INC. "WEEKLY FAB FURNISHINGS GIVEAWAY"
SWEEPSTAKES: (1) Steamboy 200CU Steam Cleaner from Reliable Corporation
COMPLETE OFFICIAL RULES
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DC, 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The following promotion is intended for viewing in the 50 United States and DC only and will be construed and evaluated according to United States laws. Do not proceed in this site if you are not a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C., 18 years or older, and accessing this site in the United States.
- How to Enter
- Starting at 12:00 a.m. ET on July 27, 2015 until 11:59 p.m. ET on August 2, 2015 (the "Promotion Period"), you may enter The TotalHousehold "WEEKLY FAB FURNISHINGS GIVEAWAY" (the "Promotion") by visiting the TotalHousehold website at www.totalhousehold.com (the "Website"), logging in by submitting your email address and by liking the TotalHousehold Facebook page and submitting your email address through Facebook. Incorrect and incomplete entries are void. These official rules are also available on the Website or by sending a stamped, self-addressed #10 sized envelope ("SASE") to "WEEKLY FAB FURNISHINGS GIVEAWAY," c/o TotalHousehold, Inc., 39 Old Ridgebury Rd, Suite C-189, Danbury, CT 06810. All entries will automatically opt you into the free weekly TotalHousehold email. Vermont residents may omit return postage with official rules requests.
- Each entrant will receive one (1) entry for submitting entrant's email address, and one (1) bonus entry if entrant sends a tweet about the TotalHousehold weekly sweepstakes on Twitter. Entrants can only submit one (1) email address throughout the Promotion Period. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods may void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified from the Promotion. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, promotion entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
- This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC who are 18 years of age or older, except employees and members of their households and immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses) of the Promotion Entities (as defined below) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their advertising and promotion agencies and all local sponsors. Entrants are not eligible to win if they were a previous winner of a TotalHousehold sweepstakes or contest in the last six (6) months.
- Limitations of Liability
- TotalHousehold, Inc. ("Sponsor") and other participating sponsors (collectively with Sponsor, the "Promotion Entities"), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and any and all Internet servers and access provider(s) are not responsible for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; (ii) human error; (iii) technical malfunctions; (iv) failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; (v) inability to access the Website; (vi) theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; (vii) transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website; (viii) printing or human or other errors; and (ix) any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, or any combination thereof. Online submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering, all participants and/or entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, their respective representatives and agents, advertising and promotion agencies, promotion partners and prize suppliers, and all of their respective affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors and shareholders, from and against all claims and damages or liability arising in connection with each entrant's participation and/or entry in the Promotion and/or their receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion or due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion. Any and all warranties and guarantees are subject to the respective manufacturer's terms. Winner must sign a Liability and Publicity Release. All documents must be returned by the date and/or time indicated within such documents. If potential Winner fails to return such documents within that time, or if an entrant is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Except where prohibited by law, the winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Promotion Entities to use said winner's names, photographs, likenesses, statements, biographical information, voices, and city and state addresses on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Entrants further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California ("Section 1542") and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. Entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR." The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
- How The Winner Will Be Determined
- One (1) Winner will be selected at random on approximately August 3, 2015 from among all eligible entries submitted during the Promotion Period. The winner will be contacted by email and/or phone. The prospective winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and publicity (where permitted), and return same, properly executed, within five (5) days of issuance of prize notification. If Sponsor is unable to contact the prospective winner within three (3) days from first notification attempt, if the prospective winner fails to complete and return all requested forms by the specified date, or if the prospective winner fails to comply with any of the requirements, his/her prize will be forfeited and an alternate prospective winner shall be selected. By entering into the Promotion, all entrants consent to the use of their name, photograph, likeness, biography, voice and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, including online announcements, worldwide and without limitation and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing.
- Conditions of Entry
- This Promotion is governed by the laws of the state of Delaware and is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the judge's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion, the judges reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Promotion, or to terminate the Promotion and conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Website. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- The (1) Prize Winner will receive (1) of Steamboy 200CU Steam Cleaner from Reliable Corporation with suggested retail value of $99. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of any prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the respective Winner. All federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the prize Winner's responsibility.
- Winners List
- Beginning on or about August 21, 2015, you may obtain the name of the Weekly Winner, either by going to the Website or mailing a SASE to: "WEEKLY FAB FURNISHINGS GIVEAWAY," c/o TotalHousehold, Inc., 39 Old Ridgebury Rd, Suite C-189, Danbury, CT 06810. Requests received after October 12, 2015 will not be honored.
- TotalHousehold, Inc., d/b/a/ TotalHousehold.com, 39 Old Ridgebury Rd, Suite C-189, Danbury, CT 06810.
- TotalHousehold, Inc., 39 Old Ridgebury Rd, Suite C-189, Danbury, CT 06810.